Yokohama BluEarth ACE
1.) Sold as set.
2.) We accept cash and credit cards.
3.) To order and check for availability you can call us at
Globe (0915) 362 9144
Smart (0929) 665 2073
Landline: (02) 414 2175
Or you can visit our physical store at
97 Kamuning Road Quezon City
- Available Sizes
- Product Information
AE-50 special compound that elicits exceptional maneuverability. YOKOHAMA employs technologies and manufacturing methods in order to realize the best balance of fuel eciency, wet grip and wear resistance.The use of double silica and orange oil improve grip performance in the wet.
Lightning grooves provide a sense of reassurance on rainy days.
Employs big and small lightning type grooves.YOKOHAMA has expanded the groove volume while increasing block rigidity to enable safe and secure driving on rainy days.
Quietness for a More Comfortable Ride
Innovative, new “noise-controlled pitch”ensures consistent quiet ride.
While continuing to ensure that noise is dispersed by varying the pitch, BluEarth-A tires suppress the incidence of uneven wear and maintain quietness as the tires wear by making the pitch variation smaller. New BluEarth-A tires also boast an enhanced level of quietness by increasing the number of pitches to 84.
Total Balanced Performance
Profile achieving fuel efficiency and quietness.
* Weight saving while maintaining rigidity.Lifting the carcass up high ensures rigidity and saves weight.
* Fuel-efficient, layered rubber BluEarth-A tires employ more low-heatgenerating rubber for the lower layer of the tread rubber. This helps suppress energy loss and improve comfort.
* Profile exclusively for AE-50 Stability when supporting high loads in heavy-duty sedans. Reduces external vehicle noise.
AERO dynamic technology reduces air resistance
* Using simulation of air resistance in tire development. Air resistance in tires is one cause of deteriorating fuel efficiency, and is said to have a considerable impact especially at high speeds. In addition to wind tunnel tests, YOKOHAMA conducts simulations of air resistance when designing the tires.
* Asymmetrical tread pattern. The inner side of the tire includes sipes on the shoulder to suppress uneven wear. The outer side of the tire incorporates wide non-penetrating grooves on the shoulder block to realize enhanced stability when cornering.
* A dimpled design on the shoulder reduces tire air resistance. This contributes to greater fuel-efficient performance.